Sublime the complexion radiance
The Radiance Lotion is inspired by the Queen of Hungary’s water recipe. It was the most famous cosmetic between the seventeenth and eighteenth century, used by Madame de Sevigné but also Marie-Antoinette herself.
We reproduced in the most faithfully manner this royal cosmetic using the rosemary of the King’s Garden of Versailles. The Radiance Lotion allows to:
- Sublime the complexion radiance.
- Prevent the apparition of aging signs.
- Protect the skin.
How to use it?
The radiance Lotion is used as a serum: morning and/or evening, one or two sprays on the clean and dry skin of the face, neck and neckline then dab at the excess with a cotton to help penetrate the actives.
Apply then a day or night cream. For an optimal beauty ritual, use our Radiance Cream or Radiance Balm. The Radiance Lotion prepares the skin to receive the care and potentiates its effects. Avoid any contact with the eyes.
- Rosemary from the King’s Garden of Versailles: antioxidant, purifying and stimulating the radiance of the complexion. Scientific studies show that a new molecule isolated from the hydrophilic fraction (…) of rosemary leaves is associated with a strong antioxidant activity, capable of inhibiting free radicals at the origine of the oxidative stress and cutaneous damage (Biochemical Studies on a natural antioxidant Rosemary. Calabrese and al.). To know more about the virtues of rosemary in cosmetic, consult our blog First harvest of rosemary in the King’s Garden .
- Alpha-glucan oligosaccharide : obtain from natural sugars (sucrose, maltose), it protects the skin flora by microbiological action (more precisely, it stimulates the beneficial flora to the detriment of undesirable flora or even pathogen). It respects and protects the cutaneous integrity and stimulates the natural defenses of the skin.
Why our cosmetics are different?
Mademoiselle Saint Germain, is the first cosmetic brand prioritizing the use of French ingredients. Instead of using ingredients from other parts of the world, our vision is to “better consume” and “consume local” by drawing on the richness of our terroirs and history.
Mademoiselle Saint Germain is:
- Confidential: inspired by historical beauty secrets in limited editions to offer the best of plants to our skin.
- Authentic: by the history in which it draws its roots and by its vegetable asset from the King’s Potager which respects the standards of culture without any fertilizer, pesticides and without weed killer.
- Eco-responsible: a choice of primarily local raw materials and recyclable containers.
The naturalness, the transparency, the zero-waste and the French origin of our ingredients are essential characteristics of Mademoiselle Saint Germain. A natural brand representing a new way to take care of our skin at the same time as the environment.
Here is the list of the ingredients contained in the Radiance Lotion:
ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM WATER : rosemary from the King’s Garden – Antioxidant, antimicrobial
THYMUS VULGARIS (THYME) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM WATER : thyme of the King’s Garden – Bracing, stimulate the subcutaneous micro-circulation
DIGLYCERIN : humectant
CITRIC ACID : pH adjusteur
SODIUM BENZOATE : natural preservative
POTASSIUM SORBATE : natural preservative
DISODIUM EDTA : viscosity control
ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE : detoxifying agent of natural origin , helps rebalance the skin flora
Ethic & Transparency
Mademoiselle Saint Germain commits to total transparency for:
– the origin of the ingredients.
– the list of natural ingredients that make up the product.
– the list of French ingredients that make up the product.
– zero waste : all our packaging items are recyclable.
– zero carbon footprint : no CO2 linked to the transport of ingredients from abroad, all our manufacturers and subcontractors are French.
– a high plant content in the products.
Those are the promises of a 700 years old recipe withe rosemary, whose effects have been proven scientifically.
You deserve the same beauty as the ladies of the court of the Versailles Palace, challenge accomplished thanks to Mademoiselle Saint Germain Radiance Line.