My skin is…
HOW TO USE
Apply once or twice a day on the clean dry skin of the face. The Radiance Cream can be used either as a day or night cream.
For an optimal skincare ritual, spray The Tonic on the skin before applying the cream. It acts as a serum and potentiates the effects of the Radiance Cream.
VEGETABLE GARDEN & HISTORY
The Radiance Cream is inspired by the authentic recipe of Queen of Hungary water. It is formulated with rosemary, hand cultivated in the Vegetable Garden of Versailles, in the respect of the environment, according to the principle of agroecology.
The rosemary extract is unique because it is has been specially developed to adapt the formula of the cream. It is an extract of rare quality thanks to its high concentration in active ingredients (twice more than an ordinary plant).
The rosemary is known for its properties…
- Antioxidant: it fights oxidative stress generated by external aggressions such as stress, UV, contamination and it is capable of inhibiting apparition of the first aging signs
- Purifying: excellent antiseptic thanks to its powerful antimicrobial and antioxidant action, rosemary helps to rebalance skin flora
- Radiance booster: as a component of rosemary, camphor stimulates subcutaneous microcirculation and improves cellular oxygenation for an instant radiance effect
- Radiance booster
- Nutritious and restorative thanks to its omega 9
- Limits water evaporation thanks to its omega 6
- Makes the skin more flexible thanks to its richness in omega 3
- Limits water evaporation
- Limits water evaporation
- AQUA (WATER): solvent
- CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL: camelina oil, emollient
- ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM WATER: rosemary extract form the King’s Vegetable Garden of Versailles, antioxidant, purifying & radiance booster
- CORYLUS AVELLANA (HAZEL) SEED OIL: virgin hazelnut oil, emollient
- THYMUS VULGARIS (THYME) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM WATER: thyme extract from the King’s Vegetable Garden of Versailles, antioxidant
- C14-22 ALCOHOLS: emulsifier
- MYRISTYL ALCOHOL: emollient
- CERA ALBA: beeswax, emollient
- PRUNUS DOMESTICA (PLUM) SEED OIL: Gascony plum oil, emollient
- GLYCERIN: humectant
- CETYL ALCOHOL: emollient, emulsifier
- ETHYL OLEATE: emollient
- C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE: emulsifier
- PARFUM (FRAGRANCE): perfume
- MYRISTYL GLUCOSIDE: cleansing agent
- SODIUM BENZOATE: preservative
- POTASSIUM SORBATE: preservative
- CITRIC ACID: pH regulator
- TOCOPHEROL: antioxidant
- HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL: sunflower seed oil, emollient
- PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT: French Provence apple, refreshing, stimulating & anti radical
AQUA (WATER), CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM WATER, CORYLUS AVELLANA (HAZEL) SEED OIL,THYMUS VULGARIS (THYME) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM WATER, C14-22 ALCOHOLS, MYRISTYL ALCOHOL, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), PRUNUS DOMESTICA (PLUM) SEED OIL, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, ETHYL OLEATE, C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), MYRISTYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT.
WHY OUR COSMETICS ARE DIFFERENT?
“Mademoiselle Saint Germain” is the first brand of cosmetic products which favors the use of French ingredients. Instead of sourcing ingredients from the other side of the world, our vision is to prioritize “consuming better” and “consuming locally” based on the richness of our land and our History.
Mademoiselle Saint Germain is a brand:
Naturality, transparency, zero waste and the French origin of our ingredients are essential characteristics of Mademoiselle Saint Germain. Natural brand, it represents a new way of taking care of our skin and also of our environment.