The Queen’s nourishing care
The Radiance Balm is a nourishing care inspired by the The Queen of Hungary’s water. It was the most famous cosmetic between the seventeenth and eighteenth century, used by Madame de Sevigné but also Marie-Antoinette herself.
We’ve revisited this famous cosmetic water in a balm with a rich and nourishing texture using the rosemary of the King’s Garden of Versailles. The Radiance Balm allows to:
- Sublime the complexion.
- Prevent the apparition of aging signs.
- Balance the cutaneous flora.
How to use it?
The Radiance Balm is ideal either in night cream or day cream or in case of dry skin. For a radiant complexion, apply the morning or the night on the clean and dry skin of the face, neck and neckline.
For an optimal beauty ritual, vaporize the Radiance Lotion on the clean and dry skin before apply the Radiance Cream or the Radiance Balm.
- Rosemary from the King’s Garden of Versailles: antioxidant, purifying and stimulating the radiance of the complexion.
- French camelina oil: moisturizing, nourishing and restorative, it helps to preserve the viability of cells, to protect their structure and to maintain the integrity of their membranes for a preventive effect on the appearance of skin aging.
- French virgin toasted hazelnut oil: Nourishing, emollient, anti-radical. Rich in oleic acid (about 70%) and linoleic (about 30%).
- French plum tree oil from Gascogne: Nourishing and emollient.
- French apple from Provence: Moisturizing, refreshing, stimulating, anti-radical.
What the Queens love in our Balm?
- Its nourishing power that works miracles after a single night of application.
- His smell: first, the rosemary which then gives way to a fruity note of the plum of Gascogne and the toasted hazelnut.
- Its composition of French ingredients with notably the rosemary of the King’s Garden of Versailles and the oils from French small local producers.
Dilemma: Radiance Cream or Balm?
- You have a normal to combination skin: the Radiance Cream is perfect for you.
- You have a dry to very dry skin: opt for the Radiance Balm.
We recommend the Radiance Balm as a night cream.
Why our cosmetics are different?
Mademoiselle Saint Germain, is the first cosmetic brand prioritizing the use of French ingredients. Instead of using ingredients from other parts of the world, our vision is to “better consume” and “consume local” by drawing on the richness of our terroirs and history.
Mademoiselle Saint Germain is:
- Confidential: inspired by historical beauty secrets in limited editions to offer the best of plants to our skin.
- Authentic: by the history in which it draws its roots and by its vegetable asset from the King’s Potager which respects the standards of culture without any fertilizer, pesticides and without weed killer.
- Eco-responsible: a choice of primarily local raw materials and recyclable containers.
The naturalness, the transparency, the zero-waste and the French origin of our ingredients are essential characteristics of Mademoiselle Saint Germain. A natural brand representing a new way to take care of our skin at the same time as the environment.
Here is the list of the ingredients contained in the Radiance Balm:
CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL : French camelina oil with high moisturizing power
ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM WATER : rosemary from the King’s Garden – Antioxidant, antimicrobial
CORYLUS AVELLANA (HAZEL) SEED OIL : French toasted hazelnut oil – Emollient and moisturizing
THYMUS VULGARIS (THYME) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM WATER :thyme of the King’s Garden – Bracing, stimulate the subcutaneous micro-circulation
C14-22 ALCOHOLS : emollient
ETHYL OLEATE : emollient
MYRISTYL ALCOHOL : emulsifier
CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) : Natural beeswax – Emollient and emulsifier
CETYL ALCOHOL : emulsifier
PRUNUS DOMESTICA (PLUM) SEED OIL : French plum oil from Gascogne.Emollient
GLYCERIN : humectant
C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE : emollient
PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) : Natural fragrance with French rosemary essential oil.
MYRISTYL GLUCOSIDE : emulsifier
SODIUM BENZOATE : natural preservative
POTASSIUM SORBATE : natural preservative
CITRIC ACID : pH adjuster
TOCOPHEROL : antioxidant vitamin E
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL : Sunflower oil – Emollient
PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT : French origine apple pectine for moistening the skin
Those are the promises of a 700 years old recipe withe rosemary, whose effects have been proven scientifically.
To know more about the virtues of rosemary in cosmetic, consult our blog First harvest of rosemary in the King’s Garden .
You deserve the same beauty as the ladies of the court of the Versailles Palace, challenge accomplished thanks to Mademoiselle Saint Germain Radiance Line.