The Revitalizing Exfoliating Mask
Cherished in the royal pharmacopoeia for its high moisturizing power so much loved by the Queens, Mademoiselle Saint Germain reintroduced in the King’s Garden of Versailles this species of cucumber in collaboration with the National School of Landscape.
The Bonneuil’s white cucumber associated with French rhubarb rich in vitamines will give birth to a line of skincare ideal for fragilized skins by the daily routine and the hazards of modern life by offering them hydration and energy.
A use test conducted by an independent laboratory revealed the following results:
Good dermatological tolerance on the skin of the face and the neck.
Good cosmetic acceptability, with 100% favorable opinions.
100% of positive opinions:
- On its texture and ease of application.
- On its efficiency of gentle exfoliation of dead cells.
- By the sensations of hydration and freshness in use.
- By the beneficial effects: the skin is soft, smooth and purified.
100% of users:
- convinced by the non-abrasive nature of the scrub.
- find the scrub adapted to their skin type.
How to use it?
The mask can be used once to twice a week by applying several small amounts of the product on the clean and dry skin of the face and neck avoiding the eye area.
Its two stages action make its use adaptable to the need of the skin. First, apply the mask for a few minutes to obtain a highly moisturizing and fresh effect. Massage then circularly, the Fontainebleau sand scrubs gently, smoothes and refines the skin texture.
Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
It is suitable for all skin type, even the most fragile ones.
The Revitalizing exfoliating Mask is ideal to prepare your skin before the summer and prolong your tan complexion.
- Bonneuil’s white cucumber, hydration booster.
- French rhubarb extract rich in vitamin C for a detoxified skin and refined grain.
- Fontainebleau sand: selected for its ultrafine grain size and its round shape for a non-aggresive scrub.
What Queens love in our Revitalizing Exfoliating Mask?
- Its granite light texture that forms a moisturizing and fresh mask.
- Its ultrafine Fontainebleau sand grains for a smooth exfoliation.
- Its high content of Bonneuil’s white cucumber for peerless effects of hydration and detox.
Why our cosmetics are different?
Mademoiselle Saint Germain, is the first cosmetic brand prioritizing the use of French ingredients. Instead of using ingredients from other parts of the world, our vision is to “better consume” and “consume local” by drawing on the richness of our terroirs and history.
Mademoiselle Saint Germain is:
- Confidential: inspired by historical beauty secrets in limited editions to offer the best of plants to our skin.
- Authentic: by the history in which it draws its roots and by its vegetable asset from the King’s Potager which respects the standards of culture without any fertilizer, pesticides and without weed killer.
- Eco-responsible: a choice of primarily local raw materials and recyclable containers.
The naturalness, the transparency, the zero-waste and the French origin of our ingredients are essential characteristics of Mademoiselle Saint Germain. A natural brand representing a new way to take care of our skin at the same time as the environment.
Here is the list of the ingredients contained in the Revitalizing Exfoliating Mask:
SODIUM POLYACRYLATE STARCH
RHEUM OFFICINALE (RHUBARB) STEM EXTRACT
CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) EXTRACT
You deserve the same beauty as the ladies of the court of the Versailles Palace, challenge accomplished thanks to Mademoiselle Saint Germain Revitalizing Line.