The royal hydration
The terme “pomade” comes from the Italian word “pomata”, derived from “pomo” since the first recipes contain apples. It is the first example of a combination between a fatty substance and a vegetable for a nourishing and refreshing effect. The cucumber pomade has become a fairly common but expensive product, using a very specific species of cucumber: the Bonneuil’s white cucumber. This pomade was one of the beauty secrets of Marie-Antoinette for moisturizing hands and face, until this variety disappears at the end of the eighteenth century.
Cherished in te royal pharmacopoeia for its high moisturizing power so much loved by the Queens, Mademoiselle Saint Germain reintroduced in the King’s Garden of Versailles this species of cucumber in collaboration with the National School of Landscape.
The Bonneuil’s white cucumber associated with French rhubarb rich in vitamines will give birth to a line of skincare ideal for fragilized skins by the daily routine and the hazards of modern life by offering them:
Thanks to its hydroglycerined extract of Bonneuil’s white cucumber. In addition, a feeling of freshness.
With its rhubarb extract that tones the skins thanks to its high concentration in vitamin C. It helps to stimulate subcutaneous micro-circulation, detoxify and tighten pores.
How to use it?
Ideal for dehydrated & tired skin. Intended for all skin types, including the sensitive ones (no essential oils). The Revitalizing Cream can be used as a daily or a night cream.
- Bonneuil’s white cucumber, hydration booster.
- French rhubarb extract rich in vitamin C for a detoxified skin and refined grain.
- French camelina oil: moisturizing, nourishing and restorative, it helps to preserve the viability of cells, to protect their structure and to maintain the integrity of their membranes for a preventive effect on the appearance of skin aging.
- French BIO virgin hazelnut oil: rich in oleic and linoleic acid, it offers nourishing, emollient and anti-radical benefits.
What the Queens love in our Revitalizing Cream?
- Its aerial texture which penetrates instantly without any greasy or sticky effect.
- Its high concentration of Bonneuil’s white cucumber for outstanding nourishing and restorative effects.
- Its fresh and fruity smell.
Why our cosmetics are different?
Mademoiselle Saint Germain, is the first cosmetic brand prioritizing the use of French ingredients. Instead of using ingredients from other parts of the world, our vision is to “better consume” and “consume local” by drawing on the richness of our terroirs and history.
Mademoiselle Saint Germain is:
- Confidential: inspired by historical beauty secrets in limited editions to offer the best of plants to our skin.
- Authentic: by the history in which it draws its roots and by its vegetable asset from the King’s Potager which respects the standards of culture without any fertilizer, pesticides and without weed killer.
- Eco-responsible: a choice of primarily local raw materials and recyclable containers.
The naturalness, the transparency, the zero-waste and the French origin of our ingredients are essential characteristics of Mademoiselle Saint Germain. A natural brand representing a new way to take care of our skin at the same time as the environment.
Here is the list of the ingredients contained in the Revitalizing Cream :
CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL,
CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) EXTRACT,
RHEUM OFFICINALE STEM EXTRACT,
CORYLUS AVELLANA (HAZEL) SEED OIL,
SODIUM POLYACRYLATE STARCH,
You deserve the same beauty as the ladies of the court of the Versailles Palace, challenge accomplished thanks to Mademoiselle Saint Germain Revitalizing Line.