My skin is…
HOW TO USE
Bar of soap for the face, body and hands to use every day. It is cold saponified, hence it is more fragile: it is better to put it on a dry support, preferably a grid and to let it dry between each use.
For an optimal skincare ritual, use the Cleansing lotion to perfect the cleaning, the make-up removal and to protect the skin.
VEGETABLE GARDEN & HISTORY
The Bourbon geranium, also called rosat geranium is a plant variety often used in essential oil, especially in perfumery because of its leaves which smell like rose.
All the geranium leaves used in Mademoiselle Saint Germain’s care products come from geraniums cultivated in the King’s Vegetable Garden of Versailles. The are hand harvested, in the respect of the environment, according to the principle of agroecology.
Geranium is a detox extract thanks to its properties…
- Delicate fragrance with floral and rose notes
- Detox extract
- Rich in vitamins A, C, D and E and essential fatty acids
- Participates in cell renewal
- Moisturizes thanks to its richness is omega 3
- Maintains the suppleness and elasticity of the skin by its richness in omega 9
- SODIUM OLIVATE: cleansing agent
- SODIUM RAPESEEDATE: cleansing agent
- SODIUM SUNFLOWERSEEDATE: cleansing agent
- AQUA (WATER): solvent
- GLYCERIN: humectant
- OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL: olive oil, emollient
- BRASSICA NAPUS SEED OIL: rapeseed oil, emollient
- CITRUS SINENSIS PEEL OIL EXPRESSED: perfuming agent
- PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS OIL: geranium essential oil, rose scent & detox extract
- HELIANTHUS ANNUUS HYBRID OIL: huile de tournesol, émollient
- PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS LEAF: geranium leaves from the King’s Vegetable Garden, rose scent
- CITRAL: perfuming agent
- CITRONELLOL: perfuming agent
- GERANIOL: perfuming agent
- LIMONENE: perfuming agent
- LINALOOL: perfuming agent
SODIUM OLIVATE, SODIUM RAPESEEDATE, SODIUM SUNFLOWERSEEDATE, AQUA, GLYCERIN, OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL, BRASSICA NAPUS SEED OIL, CITRUS SINENSIS PEEL OIL EXPRESSED, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS HYBRID OIL, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS LEAF, CITRAL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL.
WHY OUR COSMETICS ARE DIFFERENT?
“Mademoiselle Saint Germain” is the first brand of cosmetic products which favors the use of French ingredients. Instead of sourcing ingredients from the other side of the world, our vision is to prioritize “consuming better” and “consuming locally” based on the richness of our land and our History.
Mademoiselle Saint Germain is a brand:
Naturality, transparency, zero waste and the French origin of our ingredients are essential characteristics of Mademoiselle Saint Germain. Natural brand, it represents a new way of taking care of our skin and also of our environment.