My skin is…
VEGETABLE GARDEN & HISTORY
The Bourbon geranium, also called rosat geranium is a plant variety often used in essential oil, especially in perfumery because of its leaves which smell like rose.
All the geranium leaves used in Mademoiselle Saint Germain’s care products come from geraniums cultivated in the King’s Vegetable Garden of Versailles. The are hand harvested, in the respect of the environment, according to the principle of agroecology.
Geranium is a detox extract thanks to its properties…
- Delicate fragrance with floral and rose notes
- Detox extract
- Reduces the penetration of polluants, allergens and irritants
- Protects the skin from environmental aggressions (UV, stress, …)
- Lifting action: the skin is smoothed and less wrinkled
- AQUA (WATER): solvent
- PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) FLOWER WATER: geranium from the King’s Vegetable Garden, detox extract
- DIGLYCERIN: humectant
- POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE: emollient
- PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) FLOWER EXTRACT: geranium from the King’s Vegetable Garden, detox extract
- CAESALPINIA SPINOSA FRUIT POD EXTRACT: vegetable film-forming active, protects and smooths
- KAPPAPHYCUS ALVAREZII EXTRACT: vegetable film-forming active, protects and smooths
- BENZYL ALCOHOL: preservative
- PARFUM (FRAGRANCE): perfume
- DEHYDROACETIC ACID: preservative
- SODIUM HYDROXIDE: pH regulator
AQUA (WATER), PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) FLOWER WATER, DIGLYCERIN, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) FLOWER EXTRACT, CAESALPINIA SPINOSA FRUIT POD EXTRACT, KAPPAPHYCUS ALVAREZII EXTRACT, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), DEHYDROACETIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE.