A controlled carbon footprint.
With plants from the King’s Vegetable Garden of Versailles.
More than Made In France, ingredients from local producers.
Exclusively developed by a doctor of pharmacy.
The Bourbon geranium, also called rosat geranium is a plant variety often used in essential oil, especially in perfumery because of its leaves which smell like rose.
All the geranium leaves used in Mademoiselle Saint Germain’s care products come from geraniums cultivated in the King’s Vegetable Garden of Versailles. The are hand harvested, in the respect of the environment, according to the principle of agroecology.
Product tested under dermatological control by an independent certified organization:
- 100% find it fresh and pleasant
- 100% find the finish non-greasy
- 96% find the finish non-sticky
Geranium leaves from the King's Vegetable Garden of Versailles
- Delicate fragrance with floral and rose notes
- Detox extract: purifying and antioxidant
Vegetable film-forming active
- Reduces the penetration of polluants, allergens and irritants
- Protects the skin from environmental aggressions (UV, stress, ...)
- Lifting action: the skin is smoothed and less wrinkled
AQUA (WATER), PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) FLOWER WATER, DIGLYCERIN, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) FLOWER EXTRACT, CAESALPINIA SPINOSA FRUIT POD EXTRACT, KAPPAPHYCUS ALVAREZII EXTRACT, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), DEHYDROACETIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE.
- AQUA (WATER): solvent
- PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) FLOWER WATER: geranium from the King’s Vegetable Garden, detox extract
- DIGLYCERIN: humectant
- POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE: emollient
- PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) FLOWER EXTRACT: geranium from the King’s Vegetable Garden, detox extract
- CAESALPINIA SPINOSA FRUIT POD EXTRACT: vegetable film-forming active, protects and smooths
- KAPPAPHYCUS ALVAREZII EXTRACT: vegetable film-forming active, protects and smooths
- BENZYL ALCOHOL: preservative
- PARFUM (FRAGRANCE): perfume
- DEHYDROACETIC ACID: preservative
- SODIUM HYDROXIDE: pH regulator