The Bourbon geranium, also called rose geranium, is a variety of plant very often used in essential oils, especially in perfumery for its leaves which give off a rose scent.
All the leaves used in Mademoiselle Saint Germain's skin care products come from geraniums specially cultivated in the King's Garden in Versailles. They are harvested by hand, respecting the environment and according to the principle of agroecology.
My skin is :
Geranium leaves from the Potager du Roi
- Detox extract: purifying & antioxidant
- Delicate fragrance with floral and pink notes
- Emollient: rich in vitamins A, C, D and E and essential fatty acids
- Participates in cell renewal
- Moisturises: thanks to its richness in omega 3
- Maintains the suppleness and elasticity of the skin: thanks to its richness in omega 9
INCI list explained
- SODIUM OLIVATE : cleaning agent
- SODIUM RAPESEEDATE : cleaning agent
- SODIUM SUNFLOWERSEEDATE : cleaning agent
- AQUA (eau) : water solvent
- GLYCERIN : glycerine, humectant
- OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL : olive oil, emollient
- BRASSICA NAPUS SEED OIL : rapeseed oil, emollient
- CITRUS SINENSIS PEEL OIL EXPRESSED : fragrance agent
- PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS OIL : geranium essential oil, rose fragrance & detox extract
- HELIANTHUS ANNUUS HYBRID OIL : sunflower oil, emollient
- PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS LEAF : geranium leaves from the King's Garden, rose fragrance
- CITRAL : fragrance agent
- CITRONELLOL : perfuming agent
- GERANIOL : perfuming agent
- LIMONENE :perfuming agent
- LINALOOL : perfuming agent
SODIUM OLIVATE, SODIUM RAPESEEDATE, SODIUM SUNFLOWERSEEDATE, AQUA, GLYCERIN, OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL, BRASSICA NAPUS SEED OIL, CITRUS SINENSIS PEEL OIL EXPRESSED, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS HYBRID OIL, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS LEAF, CITRAL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL.
Directions for use
Soap bar for face, body and hands to be used every day. Cold saponified, it is more fragile: it is advisable to rest it on a dry surface, preferably a grid, and to let it dry between each use.
For an optimal beauty ritual, use the Geranium Make-up Remover to complete the cleansing, remove make-up and protect the skin.