A clever blend of nature and softness for body and hair. Lcherry stone oil is harvested and pressed in Lorraine. The rose pandals are cultivated by the gardeners of the Potager du Roi in Versailles.
The fine oil is obtained by first cold pressing. It allows you to have a non-greasy and penandrating touch, just like the base of dry oils, except that the latter are obtained by adding alcohol.
Finally, the fine oils are neither refined nor roasted and do not undergo any chemical treatment either. They thus randain all the nutrients contained in the seed and are fromexcellent quality.
Rose pandals from the King's vegandable garden
Hand-picked by the gardeners of the Potager du Roi. An exceptional botanical fragment that naturally scented.
Montmorency Cherry Kernel Oil
- Contribute to the healingand at the repairof the epidermis
Anti-oxidant natural: prevents skin aging
INCI list explained
- ANNUAL SUNFLOWER SEED OIL : sunflower oil, emollient
- PRUNUS CERASUS SEED OIL : emollient
- PERFUME: perfume
- LEMON ORANGE SWEET PEEL OIL : essential oil of sweet orange zest, perfuming agent
- LEMON ORANGE BERGAMIA FRUIT OIL : bergamot oil, perfuming agent
- JASMINUM SAMBAC FLOWER EXTRACT : jasmine flower extract, perfuming agent
- CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER : calendula flower
- CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER : blueberry
- ITALIAN HELICHRYSUM FLOWER : helichrysum
- ROSE GALLICA FLOWER : rose petals
- SYRINGA VULGARIS FLOWER : lilac
- PRUNUS AMYGDALUS AMARA KERNEL OIL : cherry stone oil, emollient
- BENZYL ALCOHOL : conservative
- BENZYL BENZOATE : antimicrobial
- BENZYL SALICYLATE : perfuming agent
- CINNAMYL ALCOHOL : perfuming agent
- CITRAL : perfuming agent, component of a natural essential oil
- COUMARIN : perfuming agent, component of a natural essential oil
- EUGENOL : perfuming agent, component of a natural essential oil
- FARNESOL : perfuming agent, component of a natural essential oil
- GERANIOL : perfuming agent, component of a natural essential oil
- LIMONENE : perfuming agent, component of a natural essential oil
- LINALOOL : perfuming agent, component of a natural essential oil
ANNUAL SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, PRUNUS CERASUS SEED OIL, PARFUM, LEMON ORANGE SWEET PEEL OIL, LEMON ORANGE BERGAMIA FRUIT OIL, JASMINUM SAMBAC FLOWER EXTRACT, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER, CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER, ITALIAN HELICHRYSUM FLOWER, ROSE GALLICA FLOWER, ROSE GALLICA FLOWER, SYRINGA VULGARIS FLOWER, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS AMARA KERNEL OIL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, CITRAL, COUMARIN, EUGENOL, FARNESOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL.
On the face and body, apply in circular movements, insisting on the driest areas. On the hair, apply to the lengths and ends, or leave on as a mask.