Bourbon geranium, also called rose geranium, is a variety of plant very often used in essential oil, particularly in perfumery for its leaves which give off a rose scent.
All the leaves used in Mademoiselle Saint Germain treatments come from geraniums specially grown in the King's Garden of Versailles. They are harvested by hand, with respect for the environment and according to the principle of agroecology.
Product tested under dermatological control by an independent certified body:
- 100% find it fresh and pleasant
- 100% find the finish non-greasy
- 96% find the finish non-sticky
Test carried out on 60 consumers for 2 weeks.
Geranium leaves from the King's Vegetable Garden
detox extract : purifying & antioxidant
Delicate fragrance with floral and dew notes
Film-forming active ingredient of plant origin
Barrier effect : reduces the penetration of pollutants, allergens and irritants
Protective : protects the skin from environmental aggressions (UV, stress, pollution, etc.)
Action liftante : smoothes the skin and reduces wrinkles
INCI list explained
- AQUA (WATER) : water, solvent
- PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) FLOWER WATER : geranium from the King's Garden, detox extract
- DIGLYCERIN : diglycérine, humectant
- POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE : emollient
- PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) FLOWER EXTRACT : geranium from the King's Garden, detox extract
- CAESALPINIA SPINOSA FRUIT POD EXTRACT : plant-based film-forming active ingredient, protective & lifting film
- KAPPAPHYCUS ALVAREZII EXTRACT : plant-based film-forming active ingredient, protective & lifting film
- BENZYL ALCOHOL : conservative
- PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) : scent
- DEHYDROACETIC ACID : conservative
- SODIUM HYDROXIDE : pH regulator
AQUA (WATER), PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) FLOWER WATER, DIGLYCERIN, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) FLOWER EXTRACT, CAESALPINIA SPINOSA FRUIT POD EXTRACT, KAPPAPHYCUS ALVAREZII EXTRACT, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), DEHYDROACETIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE.
Morning and/or evening, soak a cotton pad. Gently slide the cotton over the entire face, closing your eyes, without forgetting the neck. Repeat the operation if necessary. Do not rinse.
For an optimal beauty ritual, then apply a day and/or night cream.