The Bourbon geranium, also called rose geranium, is a variety of plant very often used in essential oils, especially in perfumery for its leaves which give off a rose scent.
All the leaves used in Mademoiselle Saint Germain's skin care products come from geraniums specially grown in the King's Garden in Versailles. They are harvested by hand, respecting the environment and according to the principle of agroecology.
Product tested under dermatological control by a certified independent body:
- 100% find it fresh and pleasant
- 100% find the finish non-greasy
- 96% find the finish non-sticky
Test carried out on 60 consumers for 2 weeks.
Geranium leaves from the Potager du Roi
- Detox extract: purifying & antioxidant
- Delicate fragrance with floral and pink notes
Film-forming active ingredient of plant origin
- Barrier effect: reduces the penetration of pollutants, allergens and irritants
- Protective: protects the skin from environmental aggressions (UV, stress, pollution, etc.)
- Lifting action: smoothes the skin and reduces wrinkles
INCI list explained
- AQUA (WATER) : water, solvent
- PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) FLOWER WATER : geranium from the King's garden, detox extract
- DIGLYCERIN : diglycerin, humectant
- POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE : emollient
- PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) FLOWER EXTRACT : King's Cranesbill, detox extract
- CAESALPINIA SPINOSA FRUIT POD EXTRACT: film-forming active ingredient of plant origin, protective & lifting film
- KAPPAPHYCUS ALVAREZII EXTRACT: film-forming active ingredient of plant origin, protective & lifting film
- BENZYL ALCOHOL : preservative
- PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) : fragrance
- DEHYDROACETIC ACID : preservative
- SODIUM HYDROXIDE: pH regulator
AQUA (WATER), PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) FLOWER WATER, DIGLYCERIN, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) FLOWER EXTRACT, CAESALPINIA SPINOSA FRUIT POD EXTRACT, KAPPAPHYCUS ALVAREZII EXTRACT, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), DEHYDROACETIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE.
Directions for use
Morning and/or evening, soak a cotton pad. Gently slide the cotton pad over the entire face, closing the eyes and not forgetting the neck. Repeat if necessary. Do not rinse.
For an optimal beauty ritual, apply a day and/or night cream afterwards.